woensdag 10 juni 2009

Elysium - 'Error To Emptiness' (Demo, 2000)

Recorded: November 2nd 1999.
Released: Januari 1st 2000.
Copies: unknown amount of self produced CD’s.
Tracks: Atlantis/Sniper/Silence/Unrevealed/Stranger’s End/A Thousand ShaRves (47368).

Note: struck by the demo I recorded with ‘Lame Art’ the previous year, ‘Elysium’ was very eager to record with me. The demo was recorded live onto minidisc. As the mixing desk was mono after internal breakdowns, I found the subchannels still intact. I made the mix using these subchannels and connecting their outputs through a 4 track Tascam recorder for the stereo mix, which was then fed to a minidisc recorder. The session was intense and withdrawn at the same time. Various out-takes were recorded, but none of them ended up in my archive, unfortunately.

Geen opmerkingen: