woensdag 17 november 2010

21 Eyes Of Ruby, 'Live On Air' November 12th 2010.

21 Eyes Of Ruby (Maastricht), live on air.
Recorded: November 12th 2010. Studio 2.
Tracks: The Fountain, The Fight & The Flood/Break The Chains/Untill The End.

Note: Just one of these days, you get the feeling you shouldn’t have left bed! The band arrived in time and started offloading way too much stuff, to fit in the studio properly, to make a nice mix. Having hjad a bad day@ work, I sort of freaked out silently, obscuring my thinking. The band set up gear nevertheless and together we were able to make a reasonable mono signal for the show. While playing the first song, I managed to include two more ambiant mikes to the mix, seriously enhancing the overall sound quality to some kind of stereophonic sound. The set went well, as did the interview. After the show I helped upload their vstuff again, but alas forgot something. So now I’m stuck with their drumset-rug!

Geen opmerkingen: