zaterdag 19 december 2015

Fee & Rick 'Demo session', suinday September 18th 2015.

Fee & Rick (Gouda, Reeuwijk), In Session.
Recorded: Sunday September 18th 2015, ‘Gouwestad Radio Studio 2.
Tracks: Valerie (Tk 1)/Sweet Goodbyes (Tk 1-3)/The Queen Of ??? (Tk 1)/Rick’s Song (Tk 1).

Note: got a phonecall from Fee out of the blue, asking me if I wanted to record some demo tracks with her. Took a few weeks to settle a date, before she, guitarist Rick and I, went into the studio. They were a bit nervous and, unsurprisingly, a bit shy. Opening track Valerie was done in just one take, while Sweet Goodbyes took three complete attempts. Next song crashed halfway, after which Fee got Rick to play one of his own tunes. Which I liked so much, that we recorded an impromptu version of it. Talented kids, I can tell you!

Geen opmerkingen: