zondag 15 december 2013

A Fugitive Of Mercy, Live 'On Air', Friday November 22nd 2013.

A Fugitive Of Mercy (Original from Boskoop), live on air.
Recorded: November 22nd 2013, ‘Gouwestad Radio Studio 2.
Track: Can You Help Me?.

Note: back in 1987 I saw them perform during a festival, which forever fuelled my smouldering taste for the alternative side of music. It would change my life forever in quite a drastical way! 25 years after they split up, the complete band reunited in the studio for a great memories filled, very relaxed interview. Despite not having played their instruments for years (bass for 25 years, guitar for 20), they rehearsed prior to the show for 10 minutes and played one of their early tracks live ‘On Air’ as a one-off! Truly fond I was able to make this happen, as I originally planned to interview the singer only!

Geen opmerkingen: